Kirklees Business Conference
Wednesday 18 March 2020
8.00am – 2.30pm
The John Smith’s Stadium, HD1 6PG
Kirklees Business Conference 2020
The flagship event of the Huddersfield business community, founded in 2013, our mission is to promote the Kirklees business landscape to a wide audience from the Yorkshire & Humber region. KBC 2020 provides a one-day opportunity to equip local businesses with the tools they require for business growth.
Organised by the Mid Yorkshire Chamber of Commerce, the objectives of KBC 2020 is to:
- Raise the profile and provide a strong business engagement opportunity for exhibitors, partners and sponsors.
- To provide business owners, directors and managers an opportunity to expand their suppliers list and meet buyers.
- To facilitate a knowledge sharing platform via a seminar programme with expert speakers.
Hosted at the John Smith's Stadium, home of the Huddersfield Giants, which is easily accessible from M62 and the rail network.
Where is Kirklees?
The John Smith’s Stadium
- Learn about the contract / tender process and network with buyers.
- Increase your network of Calderdale and Kirklees suppliers.
- Designed exhibition that reflects the vibrant business landscape of Kirklees, including:
Buyers, Business Support, Construction, Creative & Digital, Manufacturing, New Entrepreneurs, Professional Services, Skills & Recruitment.
- Expert seminars that relate to key areas of new business generation and business growth.
- Marketing campaign to target decision makers.
- Interactive experiences with a demonstration space in the heart of the exhibition.
- Inclusive event including faith rooms and cuisine that can be enjoyed by all.
KBC 2020 Sponsors
Pulse 1 and Pulse 2
“Pulse 1 and Pulse 2 exhibited at the Kirklees Business Conference 2018 and found it extremely well organised and attended, the team made lots of new business contacts that have now become clients of the radio stations.’”
All My Systems
“As the Gold sponsor of KBC 2018, All My Systems received fantastic brand awareness both in the build up to the exhibition and on the day. Delegate numbers were good and we had plenty of interest in our services, which made the campaign an overall success. Look forward to returning in 2019.”
Eaton Smith Solicitors
“Kirklees Business Conference is a key event for the local business community which is always busy. It provides the opportunity to network with existing and new contacts as well as attending informative speaker sessions.”
“It’s essential for AD:VENTURE to be highly visible to new and young businesses who will benefit from our services, and for us to meet new associates and connections we can align with and also share our offer. Kirklees Business Conference is the perfect event for us to raise this profile in Kirklees and Huddersfield and we have now supported and attended for the last two years. Providing excellent networks and a variety of useful, engaging and informative seminar sessions, it’s an action packed day you don’t want to miss!”