Kirklees Business Conference
Wednesday 13 March 2019
8.00am – 2.30pm
The John Smith’s Stadium, HD1 6PG
Huddersfield’s largest B2B event is back for 2019!Get Tickets
What is Kirklees Business Conference (KBC)? Why attend?
- Organised by the Mid Yorkshire Chamber of Commerce, representing local businesses for over 166 years.
- Largest B2B event in Huddersfield, with over 550 attendees in March 2018.
- A one-day opportunity for your business to grow your network, get supported and represented.
- Exclusive networking opportunities to get connected and meet potential clients.
- The seminar programme is at the forefront of business needs and delivered by local and national experts.
- 43 stand exhibition with sponsorship opportunities to get your brand front and centre.
- Hosted in a Premier League stadium easily accessed from M62 and via the rail network.
Where is Kirklees?
Venue: The John Smith’s Stadium
KBC 2019 will feature:
- 43 Stand exhibition, showcasing local businesses.
- 'Kirklees: the place to make it' panel discussion.
- Expert seminars on the 'Psychology of Pricing' and 'The Power of PR.'
- 3 Drop-in business clinics
- Exclusive networking opportunities including the Business Breakfast and Business Lunch.
Pulse 1 and Pulse 2
“Pulse 1 and Pulse 2 exhibited at the Kirklees Business Conference 2018 and found it extremely well organised and attended, the team made lots of new business contacts that have now become clients of the radio stations.’”
All My Systems
“As the Gold sponsor of KBC 2018, All My Systems received fantastic brand awareness both in the build up to the exhibition and on the day. Delegate numbers were good and we had plenty of interest in our services, which made the campaign an overall success. Look forward to returning in 2019.”
Eaton Smith Solicitors
“Kirklees Business Conference is a key event for the local business community which is always busy. It provides the opportunity to network with existing and new contacts as well as attending informative speaker sessions.”
“It’s essential for AD:VENTURE to be highly visible to new and young businesses who will benefit from our services, and for us to meet new associates and connections we can align with and also share our offer. Kirklees Business Conference is the perfect event for us to raise this profile in Kirklees and Huddersfield and we have now supported and attended for the last two years. Providing excellent networks and a variety of useful, engaging and informative seminar sessions, it’s an action packed day you don’t want to miss!”